The Irish Centre for Business Excellence (ICBE) is a not-for-profit organisation established by leading companies in Ireland with a deep commitment to continuous improvement.
We are a knowledge-sharing network of cross-sectoral businesses committed to helping each other. Our Board of Directors are drawn from our member companies. At ICBE our goal is to assist our member companies to be the most competitive in their field.
We organise best practice visits (Virtual) to exemplary sites so that members can learn from each other. We work with our members in steering groups to organise events and design bespoke training (Virtual) to meet current and future needs of business.
Our “Call for Support” process is where we confidentially facilitate members to get solutions to resolve challenges using the entire network as a resource.
Inform – Educate – Connect
We are committed to enhancing our members’ competitiveness and growth, through the sharing of business excellence.
To be the business-excellence and knowledge-sharing network of choice for the manufacturing and services sectors in Ireland. In all that we do, we aim to maximise our members’ success, while contributing towards Ireland’s recovery, growth and competitiveness.
- We promote and develop business excellence through benchmarking, knowledge-sharing forums, and training and development.
- We facilitate members to access solutions to organisational challenges. Our Call for Support process is an efficient, confidential and fast community-based process which uses our entire business network as a resource.
- We service the developmental and transformational needs of member organisations and individuals – to improve capability and achieve sustained business success.
- We expand and further develop strategic experts, and form alliances with relevant agencies and institutions for the benefit of our members.
- We work with senior leaders on problem-solving and promote Irish business excellence on a global platform.
Digital Productivity Virtual Summit 2021 – 10th March 2021
Event Exhibition Package includes:
- Space for 3m x 2m exhibition stand (Furniture, WiFi, Lighting & Power included).
- You can request a table within the conference room which you can brand, attend and network with delegates. The table will be signposted: “Sponsored by Your Company” and you can dress the table with your notepads, pens, literature, etc.
- 1 on 1 sessions; you will be provided a 30-minute time slot to arrange 1 on 1 meetings with delegates.
- One promotional insert into event delegate bags.
- Your corporate logo to appear on the event’s website as part of the event online promotion, with hyperlink to and from your website.
- 5 VIP invites to the event offering a 15% discount courtesy of the sponsor to honored clients (tele-sales support is available if required).
- You will receive a catalogue entry, plus 100 words of editorial within the show guide.
- Dedicated Social Media campaign prior to event.
- Dedicated digital newsletter dispatched prior to event.